Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's All Good!



We're out of town for the week and missing a lot of excitement at home in New Hampshire - a blizzard!  Instead, here we sit at the beach in St. John, Virgin Islands.  No, I'm not being smug; we said to each other that we picked the wrong week to head south as we both love a good snow storm!  And until we'd left, we'd hardly had any snow to speak of.  Dan asked me what I would be doing if we were hunkered down in our house during the storm and of course I answered cooking/baking.  A hearty soup, homemade bread, and something chocolate for dessert.  And movies and reading.  And some playing in the snow!  However, I enjoyed the sand, water, sun, snorkeling, drinking lots of diet Coke with lime, and fish with ginger sesame sauce.  You see, it's all good.  Snow, sun, beach, wood stove, shoveling, snorkeling, swim suits, mittens and hats, hot cocoa and ice cold diet coke.

Last year after a good one not near as big as today's I'm sure.

Travelogue to come in a few days.  Enjoy it all for us New Englanders!  Cheery and cheer I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment